In addition to being the first electronic protection system specifically patented for application on automobiles, the Auto Saver System has been rigorously and repeatedly tested over the years. In test after test, results clearly show that the Auto Saver System reduces the natural corrosion process occurring in the metal components of automobiles.
- Innovative Test Solutions, USA – Test Report ITS-05015-4
- Material Characterization Laboratories, USA – Test Report MCL-96201-1
- TÜV Österreich, Deutschstraße – TÜV Nr.:M/EMV-98-194
- ACTS Testing Laboratories, USA – Technical Report 3B-00881
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) – associated test results
- Innovative Test Solutions, USA - ASTM D-1654 Standard Test Method for Evaluation of Painted of Coated Specimens Subjected to Corrosive Environments - Test Report ITS-05015-1
The equipment and instruments used in the tests were checked and/or calibrated. The calibration certificates are all traceable to standards of the National Research Council Canada (CNRA) and/or the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) of the United States and are available upon request. ASTM B 117-94.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA (NIST) MRA
- The Standards Council of Canada & National Research Council of Canada
- Department of Commerce Patent Ruling, USA
- Accompanying Material Safety & Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Industry Canada Marketing Practices Branch
- ISO 9001 International Standards Organization test facility certification with Mutual Recognized Agreements in 91 countries
- OSHA, EPA, MSDS, UL, The Clean Air Act